Jabardast Ex Anchor Anasuya once again started using his crap Brain ane become like a idiot day by day by showing her head weight, She is assuming like one of the top heroin in tollywood, Here ae some sensational tweets by this actor

    “Honestly..I’m glad i wasn’t a part of that song I was offered..no harsh feelings..but nijanga..aa gumpulo nenu unna lekunna okate.. 

    "N..nannidigite..PK definately was gud..esp..climax scene lo edpinchesaru..n a couple of songs were gud.." 


     "I am anasuya..n f course i have every rt 2 expression like al f u.. Ippudu particular ga enduku ee tweets ante..nannu most f u initially PK to song cheyaledani champesaru kada babu..!!"


     "Adedo nenu moksham ponde chance odulukunnatlu..pedda papam chesnattu..uff..!! :/" 


     "But what exactly I’m trying to say is me and PK deserve a much much better screen space together..idi na pogaru kadu..I know it.”



Anasuya Hot Photos- Click Here


0 comments Blogger 0 Facebook

Post a Comment

 
S4Telugu © 2014. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Top